Jump to navigation Jump to search
Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 20, known as "VX-20" is a fleet naval aircraft test and evaluation squadron based at Naval Air Station Patuxent River.
Commanding Officer is Commander John Lemmon, as of Nov. 2008.
- P-3 Orion maritime patrol aircraft
- T-6 Texan II two seat turboprop trainer
- T-34C Mentor two seat turboprop trainer aircraft
- KC-130 tanker varient of teh venerable C-130 transport aircraft
- SH-60 helicopter
- RQ-4A Global Hawk high altitude recce UAV